Thursday, November 10, 2011

How Something Can Take Off...

Back in March 2011 I shot a video of my kids, their friends, and myself bowfishing during the annual redhorse sucker fish run.

A few weeks ago someone told my son they were watching us on youtube and I thought that it was pretty cool.  We pulled it up and BOOM! We had a ton of hits!  I checked the statistics and over the last couple of months it has started being viewed like crazy.  I have no idea why, but we'll take them.

Below is the video.  Enjoy.



Bill Howard writes a weekly outdoors column for the Wilson Times and Yancey County News and the blog site Bill Howard's Outdoors. He is a Hunter Education and International Bowhunter Education instructor, lifetime member of the North Carolina Bowhunters Association, Bowhunter Certification Referral Service Chairman, member and official measurer of Pope and Young, and a regular contributor to North Carolina Bowhunter Magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment